When you're shopping for sunglasses, it's easy to forget sunglasses for your little one. Toddlers have sensitive eyes, and some parents might overlook that. That doesn’t mean they’re neglectful, but that the thought probably never crossed their mind. It's not enough to get any old cheapo drug-store shades, though. Your little one deserves the best toddler sunglasses that money -- or at least your money -- can buy.
Babies and toddlers actually need more protection for their eyes than adults. Ultraviolet rays don’t discriminate; in fact, they’d likely appreciate the soft barriers of a child’s eyes. Most parents might even encourage their older kids to wear sunglasses, but toddlers are especially difficult to deal with. Even if they don't rip them off at the first opportunity, they’re likely to take the shades off, break them, or lose them.
The solution is to get them the best toddler sunglasses that they’ll never want to take off. Mission impossible? Not as impossible as you might think.
How Much Will The Best Toddler Sunglasses Run You?
Prices will vary, of course, according to the brand and features you pick. You might pay between $5 and $50. We wouldn't recommend the most expensive models, though. Even the best sunglasses for toddlers can only take so much abuse.
How We Reviewed
As we said, when it comes to buying sunglasses for your toddler, it doesn't make sense to spend a lot. So we combed the internet to find the best sunglasses for toddlers that will leave you money for your own eye protection as well.
We looked for the best features, including complete protection from UVA/UVB rays, and polycarbonate lenses for durability. Besides that, you can also choose from cool designs that your toddler is surely going to love. We also factored in customer reviews.
The Best Toddler Sunglasses For Your Little One
There are a lot of kids' sunglasses on the market, but when it comes to the best ones, the choices are clear.
- 100% brand new and high quality.
- Mirror Wide:4.9cm/1.92inch(Approx) Mirror high:4.5cm/1.776inch(Approx)
- The Total Width Of Glasses: 13.3cm (Approx)
- Nasal spacing:1.8cm/0.7inch(Approx) Mirror legs length:13.3cm/5.23inch(Approx)
These YABINA sunglasses are unisex, polarized, and offer UV400 protection. They’re available for children of ages 1 to 12, so you can get larger models if the brand suits your kid. The variety of options and reasonable price certainly makes them among the best toddler sunglasses available today.
While some may say they’re not polarized for certain options, there’s a general consensus that toddlers adore these funky frames.
- 100% UVA/UVB PROTECTION: Baby Wrapz kids sunglasses are rated to block the strongest rays! These crystal-clear girls and boys sunglasses for kids aged 0-2 years are 100% safe
- ADJUSTABLE HEADBAND + MICROFIBER BAG: The floating baby sunglasses strap is easy to adjust on these boys and girls sunglasses for years of use
- UNBREAKABLE KIDS SUNGLASSES THAT FLOAT: Soft, flexible kid sunglasses tots will keep on so their eyes stay safe; super durable sunglasses for kids party use
- SCRATCH-RESISTANT LENSES: Polycarbonate lenses babyproof these cute baby girl sunglasses (or baby boy sunglasses); Baby Wrapz makes kids sunglasses for kids who like to play
- QUALITY + COMFORT ASSURED: Buy our baby sunglasses and get a full refund if you’re not 100% tickled pink
Baby Wrapz Sunglasses offer complete UV protection, with a soft rubber frame and a head strap to boot. The lenses are crystal-clear, while the temple tips are removable if they bother your child. On the downside, they might be difficult to keep on without the tips.
User reviews confirm that these glasses are comfy and look cool.
- SAFE | Packaged, designed and tested in Miami, FL | BPA free protective polycarbonate frame and lenses. FUN TO WEAR | Soft, comfortable, removable and adjustable strap | Your baby will love them just as you do!
- PROMOTES EYE HEALTH | Our sunglasses were designed by Eye Doctors to ensure they will protect eye health. We use 100% UV protection, anti-scratch lens coating, reducing risk of long term eye damage and disease.
- GUARANTEED TO PLEASE | We stand behind our products and hope to ensure your complete satisfaction. If you ever have any issue with the product please return for a replacement.
- SHARE, LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE | Baby Solo is a small family business, and a growing community of parents. We focus on giving you the best products and information for you baby and toddler.
Baby Solo Babyfarer Sunglasses offer an amazing range of options, with several kinds of frames, lenses, and color options available. Their appearance is cute, and the quality is pretty great too. The only issue might be the tightening which may leave a slight mark. If your child doesn't like them, the company offers free returns for select sizes and colors.
If you like this pair for your toddler, you can also order a larger size for yourself.
This COCOSANaD Gift Set has toddler sunglasses with straps, all BPA-free. They're suitable for newborns to one-year-olds. The TPE frame is shatter-resistant with no toxins in the material. The rest of the set includes elastic straps, a pouch, tip card, and a cleaning cloth. The nose piece could be a bit hard, though.
DICSSIN Toddler Sunglasses are made of TPE rubber and polarized lenses that come in several colors. They'll give you complete UV protection for children aged 3 to 10. The legs are spring loaded, with the safety nose pads providing comfort plus flexibility.
The frames certainly look cute, but some reviewers say the lenses fall out too easily. If this is a problem, though, the 30-day guarantee will come in handy.
So, Which Brand Will Be Best For Your Toddler’s Adorable Face?
If we had to choose one option, Baby Solo Babyfarer seems to have the best toddler sunglasses and accessories. This pair has a varying price range, and parents have even ordered larger options for themselves. Want to make sure your toddlers’ eyes are safe from those harmful rays? It’s time to get hold of those sunglasses before they head outdoors on a sunny day!